The Greens are located at the south entrance of Stone Creek Subdivision. Spacious homesites line the floral boulevard across from the Stone Creek Gold Club Clubhouse and Practice Facility. Rolling fairways and tranquil lakes offer peaceful surroundings and incredible view for the homeowner.
Urbana School District #116 is home to academically talented and award-winning students, faculty and staff. Our students have won state chess championships, earned scholarships to Ivy League schools, have been honored with music awards, competed at the state and national level in a variety of sports, had their social justice group recognized by a national educational group, and have received state and regional recognition in theatre, choral and instrumental music, and debate.
USD #116 is an Early Childhood through Adult Education district located in East Central Illinois serving approximately 4,200 students. Our outstanding schools in an outstanding community include:
Urbana Early Childhood School Read More
The District’s newest building, located on the Prairie Campus, The Urbana Early Childhood School provides:
- Recognized as a model program in Illinois Preschool for All.
- Strong blended model that includes dual language in Spanish/English.
- New building completed in 2013 which received the Illinois Association of School Boards Award of Distinction in the Educational Environments Exhibit in 2015.
- Nationally recognized early childhood curriculum.
Six Elementary Schools Read More
Six outstanding neighborhood based elementary schools all engaging students with a strong technology enriched curriculum focused on math, science, language arts, and social studies; including:
- Two Way Spanish/English Dual Language Immersion program that is nationally recognized.
- Commitment to Elementary Fine Arts Program that features visual art, music, dance and drama in all elementary schools.
- Numerous state and national teaching awards.
- Facilities plan designed to provide high quality programming in all buildings.
Urbana Middle School Read More
Urbana students come together at UMS for their 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. The comprehensive middle school instructional programming includes:
- An advisory model, interdisciplinary teaming, common planning time for teachers, and extensive athletic and extracurricular offerings.
- Award winning before and after school programs.
- Only middle school in Central Illinois that offers three foreign languages: French, Spanish, and German.
- STEAM / STEM curriculum and extracurricular programs including Project Lead The Way.
- Award-winning Band and Strings program which sends students to the IL Music Educators Association contest every year.
Urbana High School Read More
Urbana students are regularly accepted to prestigious colleges and universities including: Boston College, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Juilliard, Johns Hopkins, Brown, Dartmouth, UCLA, Northwestern, and the University of Illinois. UHS is proud of our:
- Opportunities for students to excel in academics, music, theatre, athletics, and vocational/technical education.
- 2016 Silver Award for School Opportunity from National Education Policy Center.
- AP Achievement Award 2013 – over 18 Advanced Placement and Dual Credit offerings, which allow students to earn college credit while in high school.
- ACT College and Career Transition Award in 2013.
- Updated state-of-the-art athletic and performing arts facilities in an architecturally historic high school.
The Reserve is located in the heart of Stone Creek Subdivision. Stately homesites surrounded by the championship golf course and breathtaking views of lakes, fairways, meandering creeks, trees, and stone bridges feature in this area.
The Highlands are located at the west entrance of Stone Creek Subdivision. The area features peaceful surroundings and beautiful views of the Stone Creek Golf course.